One day in Malacca

One day in Malacca
Museum

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Question and Answer...bla...bla...bla...

What are you doing in 2 hours?
Playing games..so what!!

What is the last thing you ate?
Bread. My fav if 'hard' to decide what to eat

Who is the last person that visited your home?
My in-laws

How many of your top friends have seen you naked?
Isshh. Silly question.

Where is the last place you drove?
Office. Seriously, we're slavesss where else to go

What are you doing Saturday?
This Sat? Meeting with old friend..not too old actually..hehe

If you had 5 minutes to talk with any politician, who would it be?
Why would I waste time doin' that? If it'll make a diff, sure, but we know better, don't we?

What would you ask them?
N/A

Do you love your job?
Yes! *Cant you detect my enthusiasm?*

How many pets are roaming around your house?
Well, not mine, but there are a few cats that casually checking in n out my small garden.

When is the last time you told a family member that you loved them?
Today, guess who?

How often do you work out?
3 times a week. I know.. it does'nt look good, but I do work out.. sorta..

Who is the last person that made you angry?
My Boss. Syyhhh...

You're stranded alongside the road. Who do you call first?
My close brother. Can I call u, my dear?

Name the last 3 TV shows you watched.
1. CSI
2. CSI
3. CSI...You know I love this series so much

Why does your co-worker piss you off?
?? Why me ??

If you had to spend an 8 hour car ride with 1 person, who is it and why?
My beloved wife coz she will and will company me till the end of trip without SLEEP.

When is the last time you showered?
This morning. Seriously.. what kinda question is this?

Who is the last person to ride in the back seat of your car?
Hmm.. Let me try to remember.. my anak buah

What 3 items do you buy every time you go grocery shopping?
Everytime? Hardly. Mineral, Koko Krunch n Wafer

If you had to eat 1 food every day for a year, what would it be?
Yuck! Pass!

Who is the last person you texted?
Someone who was pissed off this morning. hi hi hi

Why didn't you answer the phone the last time it rang?
I always answered the phone. If I didnt answer, hands occupied-laaaa.

What is the last concert you went to?
Haaa? Concert? Are we suppose to go to Masjid?

When is the last time you saw number 5 on your top friend list?
Dont remember. All my friends are top in my list.

If you had to be a member of a TV sitcom family, which one would it be?
Kah kah kah. Wouldnt substitue my family for any other. But if I have to pick.. Nahhh didnt like any of them

Name 3 things from your childhood that you still have today.
1.Birth mark
2.Hair
3.Last one..of course LIFE

What is the last lie you told?
I dont remember. Really? Wow.. hi hi hi

Who is the last person to get drunk with you?
Drunk..? Nauzubillah

How many bones have you broken?
None

Who is the meanest person you know?
Hard to put my finger on one.

Who is the loudest?
Also, hard to say

Who is the funniest?
My cousin's kids esp Amar n Adam

Who is the hottest?
Shouldnt put a name here. Too many people will either get jealous, or big-headed. Ha ha ha

Is there anyone in your life that you tolerate, but wish they were gone?
Yes there is.

What do you want to be doing 1 year from now?
Still do not knows

You and your ex are trapped in an elevator. What happens?
I hope that just a dream...

What is the last fast food you ate?
Hhmmm. KFC maybe.

When is the last time you were in a hospital?
Last year, visiting my cousin deliver a baby boy..haha

What did you dream about last night?
Didnt have ample time to have a dream.

Have you ever stole anything? If so, what was it?
Stole? That is such a strong word. Hi hi hi. More like unacknowledged borrowing.

Do you think mullets are sexy?
Gross!!

What is the last thing that made you uncomfortable?
Performance review interview. ha ha ha

Ever yell at someone for not washing their hands after using the bathroom?
No. Just a look of disbelief.

If 2 of your top 8 friends said they had a crush on you, what would you do?
Sorry, taken. lets remain friends.

When is the last time you danced?
At last year convention...last and for all

Someone breaks into your house while you are in bed. What do you do?
Come up, grap a baseball stick and waiting him to come

How did you first learn your "limit" when drinking?
Come on..another question pleasee!!

Who is the one person you DON'T want to come to your wedding?
1st wedding - none, 2nd wedding -everybody

What is the last article of clothing you bought?
Adidas Sweater worn by Rich (Estranged)

How many different people have you kissed in the past month?
Month? Different? No,no,no..only those who r totally close to me

Who is the smartest person you know?
Person that I know.. My wife

Who is the dumbest?
Lets remain nameless.

Who is the craziest?
Lots of people i know who are equally crazy in their own way.

Who is the last person to fall asleep on the couch with you?
Cant remember. Usually the couch is not big enough for me to share.

Wild night of drinking with friends or quiet night at home with bf/gf?
Both.

12 hours at work or 12 hours cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, and garage?
Cleaning. Freak!! But I prefered the 2nd one

Who is the next person you want to see?
My unborn baby

Who was the last person to say "I love you" to you?
*wink wink* you know who

2 comments:

Datin Paduka Nunu said...

hehehehe..
cool......

Shah Izhar said...

Thks Nike, cuba Nike lak yg jawab soalan nie...boleh ker?